Spotify release 1.0.9 continues in it’s attempt to make the product more usable. They are succeeding in adding in little niceties here and there, but at the same time have not offered anything truly innovative in a while. This release adds some aesthetic and usability features, but hasn’t put a huge dent in the list of features that the user base has been clamoring for. With all that said…we still like it better then the new Apple streaming product!
- They have a new shade of green!! If you read the message boards, the community is throwing a fit about it. A little silly if you ask us.
- Store your music where you want. Head over to Settings to pick your cache location.
- New on touch screens: adjust volume or jump to a different part of a song by dragging your finger.
- The Friend Feed always refreshes, so you’re never out of the loop.
- Small screen? The Friend Feed overlay gives the main view some much needed extra room.