A few months ago, Spotify removed several features that angered it’s massive customer base. They promised that most of those features would be slowly added back. Strangeways will do our best to inform you of the changes as they are made. Below is the list of changes that were included in this weeks 1.07 release.
- On Windows, the corner X button can close or minimise Spotify. Choose in your Settings.
- Making a collaborative playlist in 1280×800 resolution? Now you can see who’s added songs in the User column.
- Create Playlist option for playlist context menus to allow you to quickly create a playlist from a right click
- Lyrics, Messages and Play Queue each have their own button. Click once to view, click again to go back.
- We’ve improved the way playlists are sorted.
We are personally happy about the visibility of the User column as it was extremely hard to manage collaborative playlists. Comment below on what features you would like to see added to Spotify. Hopefully with the upcoming apple release, Spotify will take it’s customer base a little more seriously.